All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Woody Allen is generally considered to be a master of the comic genre he created, his serious films are very important in understanding his role as one of this generation's more influential filmmakers. In this work such Allen films as 'Annie Hall', 'Broadway Danny Rose', 'Crimes and Misdemears' and 'Mighty Aphrodite' are analyzed for the common philosophical themes they share. Gender issues, Allen's love-hate relationship with God, narcissism and moral relativism, and the use of the so-called existential dilemma are among the topics discussed.
- Author BiographySander H. Lee is a professor of philosophy at Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire, USA.
- Author(s)Sander H. Lee
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.