Wooing and Winning Business: The Foolproof Formula for Making Persuasive Business Presentations by Spring Asher, Wicke Chambers (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $57.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quick and easy formula for selling your product, your service, yourself, that gets results..guaranteed Whatever you have to sell, be it product or service, this book will show how to create the perfect presentation and nail the sale. Written by the experts at Speechworks, this book arms the huge and guidance-hungry market of salespeople, business presenters, and entrepreneurs with a fool-proof formula for making the perfect pitch every time, whether they're talking to one person or an audience of thousands. With this book you'll find: A proven formula for organizing your thoughts for clarity and impact Visualization techniques that help you find the most compelling language and anecdotes to captivate even the toughest audiences Surefire techniques for increasing your physical presence and personal persuasiveness SPRING ASHER and WICKE CHAMBERS (Atlanta, Georgia) are partners of Chambers & Asher Speechworks. They are also columnists for The Atlanta Journal/Constitution. For their work as TV producers they have received six Emmy Awards and the Best of Gannet Award for New Programming. The A to Z guide to making a flawless business presentation. Thirty-three million business presentations are made each day, most of them by people whose number one fear is public speaking. This is the complete guide to creating winning business presentations and making the perfect pitch. It includes a step-by-step guide that makes it easy to persuade the listener, develop evidence that sells, and create visuals that reinforce the message. The authors train several thousand executives each year from organizations including MCI, Georgia-Pacific and UPS. Offers a foolproof formula: finding the hook, the incentive, and the style to sell anything to anyone. Spring Asher and Wicke Chambers (both of Atlanta, GA) are partners of Chambers & Asher Speechworks, an organization providing communications consulting services to business professionals and executives.
- Author BiographySPRING ASHER and WICKE CHAMBERS are principals in Chambers & Asher Speechworks, an internationally known firm specializing in speech and media training. Their column, Getting Ahead, appeared for four years in the business section of the Atlanta Journal/Constitution. As TV producers, they won six Emmy Awards and the Best of Gannett Award for news programming. Speechworks clients include Alston & Bird, Equitable Real Estate, Holiday Inn Worldwide, Kurt Salmon Associates, Georgia-Pacific Corporation, National Association of Securities Dealers, Deloitte & Touche LLP, MCI, Transamerica Reinsurance, and Turner Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
- Author(s)Spring Asher,Wicke Chambers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.