About this product
- DescriptionIn this book an active approach is taken to find out about the properties and uses of wool. Children are encouraged to ask questions and formulate ideas which they then test out. It asks how does a sheep's coat turn into wool that we can use? Why are woollen clothes warm and answers the question what is felt, recycling wool and washing wool?
- Author(s)Jane Harris,Nicola Edwards
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Explorers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black (Childrens books)
- Content Notecolour photographs, colour illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
- Interest AgeUnder 6-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.