All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost sheep will eat almost anything they come across, whether it's good for them or t. Woolfred, however, has a delicate system. He cant eat dandelions. It isn't fair - the other sheep can eat whatever they want. He kws what will happen if he eats them, but still all Woolfred can think about is dandelions, dandelions, dandelions! Eventually, Woolfred discovers that focusing on what's missing can mean t seeing the good things in life...even when they are right in front of you. A Note to Parents and Caregivers offers information and strategies for developing an emotionally healthy attitude about living with food intolerances.
- Author BiographyClaudine Crangle grew up just like Woolfred. She has celiac disease and cannot eat any gluten (better known as things like pizza, cookies, bread, donuts, cupcakes, and pasta). She can eat dandelions, but is not particularly fond of how they taste.
- Author(s)Claudine Crangle
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claudine Crangle
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.