All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting's gone to the dogs--and it's absolutely adorable! There's something for pups of all shapes and sizes--and for every occasion--in this collection of 22 whimsical knitwear patterns, all created by design sensation Debbie Bliss. The fun selection includes a classic cabled Aran pullover to keep Fido warm on cold winter days, while the Sherlock Bones matching cape and hat will make a bloodhound out of any breed. These are what every well-dressed dog will wear!
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is a brand name in the knitting universe, with 30+ years of experience as a knitwear designer. She's published more than 40 books that have been translated into 11 languages, including Baby Knits For Beginners and The Knitter's Year (both Trafalgar Square Books), among others. She publishes her own magazine-- Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine --and has her own brand of highly successful yarn that is sold worldwide. Debbie lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width204 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.