Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Word 2000 is a massive program. It does a lot. But the truth is that you don't need to kw everything about Word to use it. A better question is: Do you want to kw everything about Microsoft Word? Probably t. You don't want to kw all the command options, all the typographical mumbo-jumbo, or even all those special features that you kw are in there but terrify you. No, all you want to kw is the single answer to a tiny question. Then you can happily close the book and be on your way. If that's you, you've found your book. Good news: This book is t meant to be read from cover to cover. Microsoft Word 2000 For Dummies is full of self-contained sections, each of which describes how to perform a specific task or get something done. Sample sections you encounter in this book include *Saving your stuff *Cutting and pasting a block *Quickly finding your place *Aligning paragraphs *A quick way to cobble a table together *A caption for your figure *Step-by-step mail merging guide There are keys to memorize, secret codes, tricks, pop-up dioramas, and wall charts. Instead, each section explains a topic as if it's the first thing you read in this book. Nothing is assumed, and everything is cross-referenced. Technical terms and topics, when they come up, are neatly shoved to the side where you can easily avoid reading them. The idea here isn't for you to learn anything. This book's philosophy is to help you look it up, figure it out, and get back to work. This book informs and entertains. And it has a serious attitude problem. After all, the goal of the book is t to teach you to love Microsoft Word. Instead, be prepared to encounter some informative, down-to-earth explanations - in English - of how to get the job done by using Microsoft Word. You take your work seriously, but you definitely don't need to take Microsoft Word seriously.
- Author BiographyDan Gookin has written more than 40 books about computers, including PCs For Dummies(R) and DOS For Dummies(R), and is a sought-after computing expert, columnist, and radio-talk show guest.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/1999
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.