All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step learning package to get you up and running with Word 2013! If you're eager to get started using the new Microsoft Word 2013, this self-paced eLearning Kit is an ideal starting point! Featuring a full-color printed book and an online interactive eLearning course, this multimedia kit takes you through the basics of the Word interface and explains how to navigate it, how to get comfortable with the termilogy, and how to use its many features. Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as you wish - it's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, you will benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find you learn better when you can read the instructions. * Helps self-motivated learners master Word 2013, the most popular word processing application * Teaches you how to create and format a Word document, while guiding you through the entire process so that you get a solid understanding of the importance and potential of every step * Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an online interactive Dummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book available via access code * Allows you to follow material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace Packed with screenshots, examples, pictures, and step-by-step instructions, Word 2013 eLearning Kit For Dummies helps you get the most of what Word 2013 has to offer!
- Author BiographyLois Lowe is the author of several books on Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies. She is also an online instructor who develops and teaches courses on Microsoft Office applications, computer purchase and upgrade, home office setup and emerging hardware technologies. Her courses have educated over 250,000 students for clients including Hewlett-Packard and Sony.
- Author(s)Faithe Wempen,Lois Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight594 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.