All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive guide to Microsoft Word 2016 If you're a professional who uses Word, but aren't aware of its many features or get confused about how they work best, Word 2016 For Professionals For Dummies answers all your burning questions about the world's number-one word processing software. Offering in-depth coverage of topics you won't find in Word 2016 For Dummies, this guide focuses on the professional's needs, giving you all you need to kw t only do your job well, but to do it even better. As Microsoft continues to hone Word with each new release, new features are added beyond basic word processing. From using Word to create blog posts to importing data from Excel to expertly flowing text around objects, it covers the gamut of Word's more advanced capabilities including those you probably don't kw exist. Whether you're looking to use Word to build a master document, collaborate and share, publish an ebook, or anything in between, the thorough, step-by-step guidance in Word 2016 For Professionals For Dummies makes it easier. * Discover neat Word editing tips and tricks to create complex documents * Share documents and collaborate with others * Format text, paragraphs, and pages like never before * Add Excel charts and graphics to Word documents * Create an ebook Essential reading for the Word power user who wants to be more productive and efficient at work, this handy guide gives you the boost to take your skills to the next level.
- Author BiographyDan Gookin has been writing about technology for over 150 titles years. He's written more than 130 books, including the original For Dummies book, DOS For Dummies, which soon became the world's fastest-selling computer book. Other top sellers include PCs For Dummies, Laptops For Dummies, and Android Phones For Dummies. Visit Dan at www.wambooli.com.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.