All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionToo often churches emphasize the Bible without welcoming the work of the Holy Spirit, who inspired the Bible. Or they focus on seeking manifestations of the Spirit while neglecting sound Bible teaching. The result: a schism in their faith lives in which they cut God-and his power-out of Christianity's equation. How can God draw a lost world to his Son through people who are powerless? With over 170 years of diverse ministry experience among them, respected veteran leaders R. T. Kendall, Charles Carrin, and Jack Taylor restore balance to the Christian walk. They show that when the Word is faithfully preached and the Holy Spirit warmly welcomed, the Lord manifests his power, bringing salvation, miracles, healings, heart understanding, and much more. Only when Christians hor the Word and the Spirit can they lead empowered, fruitful lives.
- Author BiographyDr. R. T. Kendall, a graduate of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Oxford University (DPhil), is a protege of Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones. He was the senior minister of the historic Westminster Chapel in London for 25 years. The author of numerous bestselling books, he conducts conferences all over the world and writes a bi-monthly column for Ministry Today. Charles Carrin has been in ministry more than 50 years. His ministry is characterised by displays of the power of God in salvation as well as deliverance and healing.
- Author(s)Charles Carrin,Jack Taylor,R. T. Kendall
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.