All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThink of your very favorite baby name. Are you picturing it? Now, what if you found out that the name means ostrich intestines or shallow muddy puddle? Would you still like the name? Of course you would! And that is why we need to rethink the way we name our babies. Come and discover a new kind of baby name book based on the theory that we choose names based on our interactions and experiences, rather than on contrived meanings. Sections include How to Name Name Twins Twins, Geek Chic, and Baby Name Spellapalooza. Fresh, thorough and creative, this unique twist on a standard resource for parents-to-be has thousands of traditional names and thousands more waiting to be discovered, including classic and elegant to hipster and brave names for your son.
- Author BiographyBonnie Bell loves babies, pregnant women, exercise, graphic design, and participating in shenanigans. She has researched endlessly, developed methods, and compiled thousands and thousands of baby name ideas. She lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bell
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.