All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBullying, arexia, dyslexia, cruel gossip, obesity, being 'perfect, ' speech impediments, fears.....36 students write about their personal challenges and how they overcame them. Every student in the Titan Team gets printed. These essays are a good read for students and can be used by schoolteachers or parents to help teach essay writing by example. Written and edited by students, this is a unique and special book
- Author(s)Usa Eighth Grade Titan Team Cro Vermont
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.