All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a simple, concise guide with a step-by-step approach, packed with screenshots and examples to set up and manage a network blog using WordPress. WordPress Multisite Administration is ideal for anyone wanting to familiarize themselves with WordPress Multisite. You'll need to kw the basics about WordPress, and having at least a broad understanding of HTML, CSS, and PHP will help, but isn't required.
- Author BiographyTyler L. Longren grew up in Central Iowa and continues to reside and make a living there. He's worked for various employers, from newspapers and commercial kitchens, to startups and well established Internet companies.Tyler has been involved in technology since he was very young, and remembers watching his father write software from as early as 2 years old. Tyler was fortunate to attend a primary school where he was able to explore his interests more freely than might have been possible elsewhere. Since 1999, Tyler has been especially interested in web development. He's worked on all types of websites; websites for friends, local companies, and high-traffic niche websites. He's been using WordPress since 2005, back when WordPress required PHP4 and would not work with PHP5. He's also been an avid blogger since 2002 and started with some custom PHP and an old HP Vectra XW machine running Slackware Linux out of his home, with a dedicated phone line for the modem.
- Author(s)Tyler L. Longren
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.