WordPress: Visual QuickStart Guide by Matt Beck, Jessica Neuman Beck (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWordPress: Visual QuickStart Guide, 2E uses a visual approach to teach the essential elements of WordPress, one of the world's most popular publishing platforms. This book gives readers the tools they need to create beautiful, functional WordPress-powered sites with minimal hassle. Using plenty of screenshots and a clear, organized format, authors Jessica Neuman Beck and Matt Beck walk new users through the installation and setup process while providing valuable tips and tricks for more experienced users. With other resource but this guide, readers can set up a fully-functional and well-designed WordPress site that takes advantage of all the features WordPress has to offer. This new, fully updated version covers all the key new features of WordPress 3, including an improved welcome screen with enhanced security and usability; internal linking to articles on one's own blog; support for individual author templates; improved menu interface allowing for changes to be made from inside the WordPress dashboard; and the new, easily customizable Default Theme, Twenty Eleven, with support for child themes and header and background adjustments. It also covers more advanced features, such as improved content management with Custom Post types, which allow WordPress theme developers to create custom content types outside of pages and posts; and integration of the WordPress Multi-User into the WordPress core so that users can create and manage hundreds of blogs.
- Author BiographyJessica Neuman Beck is a writer, editor, and Web designer. She is the managing partner at CouldBe Studios, a small-business-focused Web design agency located in Portland, Oregon, that specializes in Shopify and WordPress sites. Matt Beck is Jessica's business partner at CouldBe Studios, a designer, and a PHP/MySQL developer. He has a solid background in IT and MIS management, including lots of experience with WordPress design and customization. Find out more about Matt and Jessica at: www.couldbestudios.com
- Author(s)Jessica Neuman Beck,Matt Beck
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date19/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width179 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.