All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWordPress: Visual QuickStart Guide, 3E uses a visual approach to teach the essential elements of WordPress, one of the world's most popular publishing platforms. This book gives readers the tools they need to create beautiful, functional WordPress-powered sites with minimal hassle. Using plenty of screenshots and a clear, organized format, authors Jessica Neuman Beck and Matt Beck walk new users through the installation and setup process while providing valuable tips and tricks for more experienced users. With other resource but this guide, readers can set up a fully-functional and well-designed WordPress site that takes advantage of all the features WordPress has to offer. This new, fully updated version covers all the key new and improved features of WordPress, including: using the Theme Customizer; adding custom headers and backgrounds; adding content in new ways such as posting from your desktop or mobile device, as well as importing from ather WordPress blog or other blogging services; and new ways to work with media, such as editing images, using video and audio, and creating image galleries. There is also a completely new chapter on menus, which covers menu setup and adding and editing menus.
- Author BiographyJessica Neuman Beck is a writer, editor, and Web designer. She is the managing partner at CouldBe Studios, a small-business-focused Web design agency located in Portland, Oregon, that specializes in Shopify and WordPress sites. Matt Beck is Jessica's business partner at CouldBe Studios, a designer, and a PHP/MySQL developer. His background in IT and MIS management includes lots of experience with WordPress design and customization. Find out more about Matt and Jessica at:www.couldbestudios.com.
- Author(s)Jessica Neuman Beck,Matt Beck
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.