All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionWORDS COUNT teaches key vocabulary terms based on the premise that individuals learn best by seeing words repeatedly in different contexts-t through rote memorization. These vocabulary terms appear in increasing levels of difficulty throughout the text, and have been carefully selected to highlight essential words that college students will frequently encounter in their readings. Extensive practice opportunities appear in each chapter, in addition to end-of-unit tests.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving her B.S. at Southern Connecticut State University, where she was certified as a teacher of secondary reading, Laraine Flemming went on to earn an M.A. in English literature at Boston College and a Ph.D. in American literature at the State University of New York in Buffalo. During her career, Flemming has taught students from elementary to graduate school covering subjects as varied as reading and writing, American literature, time management, speed reading, and study skills. She began writing textbooks while working as Director of the Reading and Writing Center at Dean Junior College. In need of a reading textbook that had lots of exercises combined with genuinely thought-provoking readings, Flemming decided to write her own. You can contact Laraine Flemming by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting her website at www.laflemm.com.
- Author(s)Laraine E. Flemming
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.