All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming, beautifully designed book aims to empower children with dyslexia to recognise and understand their own difficulties and by sharing it with friends and family help them to understand too.
- Author BiographyWhen Pippa Sweeney's eldest daughter was found to have dyslexia at the age of twenty, she became passionate about raising dyslexia awareness. She was subsequently herself diagnosed with dyslexia, revealing the common hereditary link. Pippa lives in Ireland with her husband, children, sheep and hens, where she writes and illustrates for children.
- Author(s)Pippa Sweeney
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.