All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOur words can be so cruel. Used wrongly, they can discourage people, cut open the heart and destroy someone's self-confidence--even ignite a fire and drive crowds to violence. And once they're spoken, they can never be recalled. Words enter our ears and burrow themselves deep into our hearts ... often never to be forgotten. It's little wonder that the Bible instructs us to control our tongues. Inspired by James 3:1-12, and filled with 40 engaging stories and dozens of relevant Scriptures, this book encourages you to use your speech positively--speaking kindness, sharing words that heal, expressing love, and praising God.
- Author(s)Brian Doyle,Michael Ross
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.