Words and Intelligence: Essays in Honor of Yorick Wilks: v. 2 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYorick Wilks is a central figure in the fields of Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence. This book celebrates Wilks's career from the perspective of his peers in original chapters each of which analyses an aspect of his work and links it to current thinking in that area. This volume forms a two-part set together with Words and Intelligence I: Selected Works by Yorick Wilks, by the same editors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2007
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Brewster,Khurshid Ahmad,Mark Stevenson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.