All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionMy professional writing had always expressed complex ideas in expressive prose. And the tion emerged - why t compress ideas, stories, even whole vels, into single aphorisms? My collection has t been written to be quotable pearls of wisdom. They were written and rewritten again to provide food for thought. Thinking is good. Chase these ideas yourself, down and through their many alleys.
- Author BiographyJack Gardner holds a teaching qualification as well as various diplomas in film. He is currently Creative Director of an advertising and design company, and he also lectures part-time at Bath Spa University College. He has written several plays and a film that were produced for television during the 1970s and 80s. His hobbies include writing and visiting Japan - it is his interest in Japanese culture that prompted him to write his collection of aphorisms, Words Are Not Things. He warrants a full-page entry in James Geary's Guide to the World's Great Aphorists.
- Author(s)Jack Gardner
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Weight126 g
- Width129 mm
- Height149 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.