All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis soft-to-touch first book encourages babies and toddlers to talk, focus, and learn new words. It has been specially designed for young children and parents to enjoy together and has a wipe-clean cover, sturdy board pages, and big, bright photographs. Each page is a delightful child's-eye view of the world, full of pictures of familiar and fun things - from a cat in a hat to five cheery toy ducks, and from a brightly patterned plate to a delicious pizza. Basic words complement lively images to encourage the development of early literacy skills. Adults can point to and repeat the simple captions. Thematic links help to reinforce certain words and ideas, such as different types of clothing, a range of cute pets, and things to draw and paint with. Visually exciting, enjoyable to use and built to last, this is an ideal introduction to the world of books. This play-and-learn book names a number of everyday items - and challenges readers to identify several more related objects. There are some bananas and carrots...but what are these other fresh fruits and vegetables called?The book is designed to capture the child's attention using bright images and familiar things that he or she will easily recognize. There's a teddy bear and a ball...but what are all these other toys? What goes with a knife, a fork and a spoon? This chunky boardbook will bring a smile to any little one's face.
- Author(s)Armadillo Press
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight277 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.