All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is a ready resource for pastors and leaders, to enrich and deepen worship together. Certain emphases, while churchwide in nature, clearly represent Anabaptist heritage: community, peace and justice, reconciliation, service and obedience, along with themes of adoration, atonement, and assurance. Edited by Arlene M. Mark. 240 pages.
- Author(s)Arlene M. Mark
- Date of Publication08/09/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationScottdale, Pa.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press (VA)
- Content Noteport.
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.