All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book by a teenager for teenagers! Words of a Journey is a book for anyone who wants to take a closer look at life's meaning and their experiences. Seventeen-year old Kaitlyn Kashman has designed this book to provide thought-stimulation on various issues and feelings that young adults explore. The book is a potpourri of poetry, with introspective, inspirational questions and observations to stimulate thought in readers so they can come to a clearer understanding of their own feelings and desires. Topics for deeper introspection run the vast range of emotions and situations young adults experience to help readers analyze and clarify their own relationships:
- Understanding unrequited love leads to analysis between what is a want vs. a need.
- The difficulties of first love, learning about oneself, seeking the thrill of love, and kwing when it is best to end.
- Discovering that one cant change for ather person.
- Learning that sometimes we love our own fictional version of a person.
- Nourishing a budding sense of new identity.
- Finding the boundaries between two people, accepting and embracing ourselves. An important book for any teenager or young adult, Words of a Journey will take readers down a path that will lead them back home to find a better version of themselves. Critics Praise for Words of A Journey In Words of a Journey Kaitlyn gives teenagers permission to think for themselves and a place to express themselves on the pages of the book. A simple thought gives way to self-expression and the opportunity for clarity. Words of a Journey: My Thoughts on Life and Living, serves as a journal that can be used every day. Often, we simply need to see our thoughts in print to make sense out of our struggle and to fully appreciate our joy! --Judee Ausw, author of Drama is Optional: A Guide for Teens Learn more at www.KaitlynKashman.com From the World Voices Series at Modern History Press www.ModernHistoryPress.com POE011000POETRY / Canadian
- Author(s)Kaitlyn Kashman
- PublisherLoving Healing Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoving Healing Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byAdra Young
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.