All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special book contains a collection of brilliantly formulated aphorisms by one of the enlightened masters of present times. These are words of exceptional clarity and universal validity which mirror the essence of Zensho's teachings. His aphorisms are jewels of wisdom which touch us at our deepest. In fresh, modern speech Zensho lays waste to old, worn-out ways of thinking and thus awakens us from the slumber of our habitudes. He shows us how we can achieve a higher all-embracing perspective and the profound peace of our original, true being. A book of great practical value and an inexhaustible source of inspiration for all spiritual seekers.
- Author BiographyZENSHO W. KOPP is one of the most important spiritual masters of the present. His holistic perspective of East-West mysticism opens up a contemporary path to spiritual realisation for the spiritual seeker. The internationally renowned author of various spiritual books instructs a large group of students and leads the Tao Chan Zen Center in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Author(s)Zensho W Kopp
- PublisherBooks on Demand
- Date of Publication05/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks on Demand
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.