All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis scholarly study presents a new political Wordsworth: an artist interested in 'automous' poetry's redistribution of affect. No slave of Whig ideology, Wordsworth explores emotion for its generation of human experience and meaning. He renders poetry a critical instrument that, through acute feeling, can evaluate public and private life.
- Author BiographySTUART ALLEN is Assistant Professor of English at Bridgewater State College, Massachusetts, USA. He has published articles on Wordsworth, Romanticism and James Joyce.
- Author(s)Stuart Allen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.