All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic concept and use of the work breakdown structure (WBS) are fundamental to good project management. In Work Breakdown Structures for Projects, Programs, and Enterprises , author Gregory T. Haugan, originator of the widely accepted 100 percent rule, offers an expanded understanding of the WBS concept, illustrating its principles and applications for planning programs as well as its use as an organizing framework at the enterprise level. Through specific examples, this book will help you understand how the WBS aids in the planning and management of all functional areas of project management. With this valuable resource you will be able to: tailor WBSs to your organization's unique requirements using provided checklists and principles; develop and use several types of WBS in your organization; use WBS software to gain a competitive edge; apply the 100 percent rule when developing a WBS for a project or program; establish a WBS for a major construction project using included templates; and, understand portfolio management and establish an enterprise-standard WBS.
- Author BiographyGregory T. Haugan, PhD, PMP, has been a Vice President with GLH Incorporated for the past 19 years, specializing in project management consulting and training. He has more than 40 years of experience as a private sector consultant and a government sector official in the planning, scheduling, management, and operation of projects of all sizes and in the development and implementation of project management and information systems.
- Author(s)Gregory T. Haugan
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.