All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative product uses interactive video to introduce viewers to pro-level techniques in Aperture 3, including advanced photo management practices that are easy to maintain and ensure that viewers can find 'that photo' for years to come. The video demonstrates efficient methods of separating the best shots from the rest, then shows basic image enhancement and retouching techniques, including correcting exposure, applying color corrections and enhancements, and batch retouching, all in record time. Finally, this product shows the quickest ways to get shots online and in print. Experienced instructor Joseph Linaschke presents up to 4 hours of exceptional quality video tutorials, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows the viewer to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow the student to work alongside the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge. The DVD-ROM is bundled with a printed booklet that provides supplemental material to enhance the video training.
- Author Biographyvideo2brain, located in Graz, Austria, is a company focused on producing high-quality video training content for software, photography and programming topics. Crucial to the flexible training are optimized teaching methods, practical tips from well-known industry experts, and the focus on learning by doing with project files. video2brain is an Adobe Certified Training Provider. Instructor Joseph Linaschke is a photographic storyteller and educator. He's been teaching and presenting on stage to audiences around the globe for over 15 years, and launched ApertureExpert.com in 2010. Following an eight-year tenure at Apple as the lead presenter, occasional photographer, and technical marketing manager for the Professional Applications Division, he stepped out on his own in 2009 to pursue all things photography full time.
- Author(s)Joseph Linaschke,Video2brain
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight333 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.