All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 18th-century French leather industry was a strategically important manufacturing sector, one vital to both civilian and military life. This study examines the production of leather in the Bordeaux trades during the 18th and 19th centuries, illuminating the realities of a craft ecomy and its relation to the wider French political ecomy.
- Author BiographyDaniel Heimmermann, Ph.D. is Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel Heimmerman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.