All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPsychologists have been fascinated by the world of work, and the changing relationship between people, techlogy and the workplace, since the onset of the industrial revolution. And in providing a complete and contemporary overview of this evolving and fascinating field, the new edition of Work and Organizational Psychology is the perfect textbook, outlining t only the key theoretical ideas, but also how they relate to the role of psychologists advising today's organizations. The only textbook to integrate the fields of HRM and organizational behaviour, the new edition is thoroughly revised to cover new techlogical advances such as virtual workplaces and virtual employees. In an era of rapid socio-ecomic change, there is also expanded coverage of the role of workplace diversity, employee commitment and globalization, as well as updated chapters on key concepts such as motivation, leadership, group behaviour and well-being at work. Also including a chapter on career development, the book is supported by a range of pedagogical features, spotlighting issues of theoretical, ethical or contemporary interest, whilst also enabling students to engage in active learning. Lucid and comprehensive, the second edition of Work and Organizational Psychology will be the cornerstone for any student of this dynamic field.
- Author BiographyIan Rothmann is Professor of Industrial Psychology and Director of the Optentia Research Focus Area at the North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa. Ian's research interest is the assessment and development of human potential and flourishing in institutions. He is author/co-author of 165 peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in handbooks. Cary L. Cooper is Distinguished Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health at Lancaster University Management School, UK. He is the author and editor of more than 125 books and is one of Britain's most quoted business experts. He was awarded the CBE by the Queen in 2001 for his contributions to organizational health and safety; and in 2014 he was awarded a Knighthood for his contribution to the social sciences.
- Author(s)Cary L. Cooper,Ian Rothmann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.