All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your test scores and increase your understanding of radiographic imaging. This workbook provides worksheet exercises and laboratories that provide opportunities to build upon your kwledge and apply the basic physics principles that are the foundation of radiography. These activities help you achieve a higher level of theory comprehension and provide numerous opportunities for data analysis.
- Author BiographyRick Carlton is Director and Associate Professor of Radiologic and Imaging Sciences at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A past president of A.E.I.R.S., he also founded Lambda Nu, the national honor society for radiologic and imaging sciences, and has taught for more than thirty years. Author of twenty books, Rick also founded two professional journals, has been a J.R.C.E.R.T. site visitor for thirty years, and has given presentations around the world. He earned an M.S. from National Louis University, a B.S. from The Chicago Medical School, and an A.A.S. from Illinois Central College. He is A.R.R.T. certified in C.V. and radiography. Arlene Adler has been Professor and Director of the Radiologic Sciences Programs at Indiana University Northwest for more than three decades. A member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, and Fellow of the Association of Educators in Radiologic Sciences (A.E.I.R.S.), Ms. Adler has also authored several articles and textbooks on the radiologic sciences. She earned her B.S. in Radiologic Sciences from the University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School and an M.S. in Education from the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Arlene McKenna Adler,Gary White,R. Gustafson,Richard Carlton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight645 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.