All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGain real-world practice in insurance billing and coding with Fordney's Workbook for Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office, 14th Edition. This user-friendly workbook features realistic, hands-on exercises to help you apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills. Study tools include performance objectives, key terms, abbreviation lists, study outlines, critical thinking assignments, and more.
- Author(s)Marilyn Fordney
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 160 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.