All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany different people work at your school. Read through the pages of this book to find out all about school workers! Featuring simple phrases, exact text-to-image relationships, large font, and vibrant photographs, this book is aligns to the National Council for the Social Studies, state standards, and helps students become familiar with the many people that contribute to a school environment.
- Author(s)Sharon Coan
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width124 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.