All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise of the public sphere, as chronicled by social movements spanning the nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty-first centuries
- Author BiographyKenneth H. Tucker, Jr. is Professor of Sociology at Mount Holyoke College, and author of Classical Social Theory: A Contemporary Approach, Anthony Giddens and Modern Social Theory, French Revolutionary Syndicalismand the Public Sphere, and (with Barbara Tucker) Industrializing Antebellum America.
- Author(s)Kenneth H. Tucker
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.