Working 5 to 9: How to Start a Successful Business in Your Spare Time by Emma Jones (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecome your own boss, in your own time! Emma Jones, founder of the home business website Enterprise Nation and author of 'Spare Room Start Up', delves into the working 5pm to 9pm trend and profiles 60 people who are running successful businesses outside of their rmal office hours, everything from writing, baking and accounting, to magic, music and even pig farming! She offers over 50 ideas of businesses you can run in your spare time and looks at franchise ideas that can be run in the same way. There's advice on starting a business, sales, marketing, techlogy and how to maintain your social life whilst working 5 to 9. If you are: - In a job but t sure for how much longer, or - Wanting to pursue a passion, hobby or skill for light relief and extra income, or - Dreaming of becoming your own boss but t quite sure where to start Then this inspiring and practical book is for you!
- Author BiographyEmma Jones is founder of the home business website, Enterprise Nation (www.enterprisenation.com) and author of best-selling book 'Spare Room Start Up: How to start a business from home' (9781905641680). Emma started her first business at the age of 27 (by working 5 to 9!) and successfully sold the company within two years of trading. She launched Enterprise Nation in January 2006. The site is a free resource for anyone starting and growing a business from home and also hosts the Home Business Awards, produces the annual Home Business Report and advises government on the topic.
- Author(s)Emma Jones
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteiii,
- Weight603 g
- Width172 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.