Working Memory and Academic Learning: Assessment and Intervention by Milton J. Dehn (Paperback, 2008)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEquipping school and child psychologists, and neuropsychologists with critical information on the role of working memory in learning and achievement, Working Memory and Academic Learning offers guidance on assessment tools, interventions, and current evidence-based best practices. Its specific, step-by-step guidance and hands-on case studies enables you to identify how working memory relates to academic attainment and how to apply this kwledge in professional practice.
- Author BiographyMilton J. Dehn, EdD, NCSP, is the cofounder andProgram Director of Schoolhouse Tutoring(r), an agency that provides assessment, tutoring, and instructional support forstudents of all ages and abilities. He is also author of Essentials of Processing Assessment (Wiley).
- Author(s)Milton J. Dehn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight708 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.