All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book present explicit syntactic analyses that adhere to programmatic minimalist guidelines. Thus they show how the guiding ideas of minimalism can shape the construction of a new, more explanatory theory of the syntactic component of the human language faculty.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2000
- Series TitleCurrent Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNorbert Hornstein,Samuel David Epstein
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.