All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVirtual teams have been used to leverage scarce and distributed resources for many years. Expense reductions, health epidemics, air travel safety, and complex supply chains have only intensified this need. General best practices for leading and participating in virtual teams are well kwn but why are there still misconceptions about their effectiveness? What drives the tion that face to face is always better ? How can groups and individuals take the most advantage of virtual teams through the appropriate use of techlogy? Working Virtually: Challenges of Virtual Teams provides an in-depth, practical perspective on the growing dependence of virtual teams and how to best exploit them. Based on years of direct experience in managing and participating in virtual teams, as well as developing solutions to help virtual teams be more effective, the authors have provided unique insight that can be leveraged to help you get the most of your virtual teams.
- Author BiographyRobert Jones works for the Enterprise Architecture Group of HP Corporate IT, where he is the team lead for a group which facilitates cooperation and communication between over 150 enterprise architects from many different countries and organizations. Rob Oyung is currently an R&D Lab Manager at Hewlett-Packard. He has over 13 years of experience in Information Technology. Lise Shade Pace works for the Enterprise Architecture Group of HP Corporate IT. She has worked for HP for over fifteen years, and her current areas of focus include knowledge management, peer-to-peer computing, and IT infrastructure evolution models.
- Author(s)Lise Pace,Robert Jones,Robert Oyung
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberTech Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.