All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn this extensive collection, 145 practitioners from around the world tell how CranioSacral Therapy, a method of using gentle pressure to evaluate and improve the functioning of the central nervous system, has made a difference in their clients' lives. Beginning with a foreword by the treatment's developer, the book is divided into three main sections with stories about children, adults, and animals. Detailed, first-person accounts of actual CranioSacral interventions illustrate the therapy's efficacy and wide range of applications and the degree to which it complements traditional as well as ntraditional treatments. The book holds appeal t only for CranioSacral practitioners, including osteopaths, chiropractors, naturopaths, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and other body workers, but also for anyone interested in alternative ways to reduce pain and enhance the body's functioning.
- Author BiographyNearly 200 practitioners of CranioSacral therapy contributed to this collection of case studies. The Upledger Institute is the most comprehensive resource for this modality, offering courses, certification programs, and externships. John Matthew Upledger is the developer of CranioSacral therapy and founded The Upledger Institute in 1984.
- Author(s)John Matthew Upledger
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byUpledger Institute
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.