All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're about to start studying Engineering at university and want to kw about your career options, or you're a graduate who wants to secure an Engineering role, Working in Engineering provides you with all the information you need. An engineering degree opens up doors and creates opportunities t open to other graduates and Working In Engineering helps you to to make the most of these opportunities. Whether you want to specialise in mechanical, civil, aerospace or electrical engineering Working in Engineering explains everything you need to kw including what qualifications you'll need, what careers are open to you and applying for jobs. Find out: - How to get essential qualifications and further training - Where to look for roles and how to apply - Who the professional bodies are for each sector - What to expect on a day by day basis - How to progress in your Engineering career If you want a practical guide to Engineering careers and want to take your first steps to starting a successful Engineering career, Working in Engineering is the book for you.
- Author BiographyProfessor Tony Price is Deputy Head (Teaching) of the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Dr. Tony Price
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.