All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorking in Teams is an undergraduate textbook that prepares students to work in collaborative, interdependent environments. This class-tested text is written in an engaging style with illustrations and examples that are of interest to today's students. Interesting case studies at the beginning of each chapter draw readers in, provide accessible context for the material, and create a desire to kw more. Also included with the book will be a 360 online team assessment tool that will help students to improve their team performance.
- Author BiographyBrian A. Griffith, PhD is Assistant Clinical Professor in Human and Organizational Development at Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. A passionate and committed teacher, Dr. Griffith has earned both The Peabody College Award for Excellence in Classroom Teaching and the Madison Sarratt Prize for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching at Vanderbilt. Students often note that his engaging presentation style and relevant content are catalysts for personal growth and development. Dr. Griffith's research explores team dynamics, leadership, and organizational behavior. His first book, Effective Groups: Concepts and Skills to Meet Leadership Challenges is used as a graduate-level text in educational administration courses. Griffith is also the creator of the G360 online surveys used by colleges, universities, and corporations to facitate individual and team development. Ethan B. Dunham, EdM, MBA is a consulting executive who applies dual expertise in business and education to help people, groups, and companies solve problems and overcome challenges. Dunham specializes in organizational development and design, innovation, strategic planning and execution, conflict resolution, systems-level problem-solving, team and program leadership, and curriculum design. Previously, Dunham was Chief People & Performance Officer at Cogent Healthcare, a leading provider of hospital and critical care medicine in the United States. Dunham is also the co-author of Burn Your Resume: How to Ignite Your Exceptional Career.
- Author(s)Brian A. Griffith,Ethan B. Dunham
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.