All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook contains what every college graduate needs to kw to find a good job in their major, and it provides sound advice on establishing a professional identity, surviving the critical first year on the job, and ensuring marketability in the future.
- Author BiographyMary E. Ghilani, MS, NCC, is director of career services at Luzerne County Community College, Nanticoke, PA.
- Author(s)Mary E. Ghilani
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.