All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowing up for his first day of work with the U.S. Forest Service on the Mt. Baker-Squalmie National Forest, Dennis had idea what to expect other than an imagined future as a forest ranger. What he discovered along the way is the subject of this book as he learns what it's like to work in the big timber of the Pacific Northwest.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving a B.S. in wildlife biology, Dennis worked for the U.S. Forest Service in Washington and Oregon before starting an independent forestry business, providing contracting and consultation services to government agencies as well as private landowners. Eventually, he moved indoors with a degree in computer science and has written on outdoor and aviation topics for magazines and newspapers. He splits his time between a cabin at Lake Wenatchee and his home in Everett, Washington where he lives with his wife and family and a collection of dogs and cats.
- Author(s)Dennis Willard
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.