All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionRuby Matthews has a plan. Twelve jobs in twelve months, until she finds the one of her dreams...After an unexpected redundancy, Ruby begins to question her priorities. Inspired by a quote from Kahlil Gibran about loving your work, she launches her mission to find the ideal job. Her year of gainful (and sometimes painful) employment include nannying for clients in the South of France; dealing with embarrassing ailments in a Harley Street Clinic; waiting tables in a buzzy Soho cafe; and meeting the celebs of years gone by in a home for retired actors. And even though love is longer top of her list, relationships just start happening along the way - which sees her handing out some P45s of her own! But will any of the jobs or men she meets see her dreams come true? Or will Ruby just end up back where she started?
- Author BiographyNicola May is a bestselling author of 8 successful romantic comedy novels. Her quirky sense of humour and ability to deal with real life issues in a comedic way has won her a steady fan base worldwide. Her books, The School Gates and Christmas Evie won awards for Best Author Read at The Festival of Romance in 2012 and 2014 respectively and Let Love Win was nominated in 2013.
- Author(s)Nicola May
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.