All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Taylor's monumental book A Secular Age has been extensively discussed, criticized, and worked on. This volume, by contrast, explores ways of working with Taylor's book, especially its potentials and limits for individual research projects. Due to its wide reception, it has initiated a truly interdisciplinary object of study; with essays drawn from various research fields, this volume fosters substantial conversation across disciplines.
- Author BiographyFlorian Zemmin, University of Bern; Colin Jager, Rutgers University, USA; Guido Vanheeswijck, University of Antwerp.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and its Others
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight781 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byColin Jager,Florian Zemmin,Guido Vanheeswijck
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.