All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for those who work with the bereaved in a variety of settings, from nurses and social workers to volunteers. Covering ethics, cultural issues and support networks, an essential text for those seeking to build understanding and skills in order to offer better support to the dying and the bereaved.
- Author BiographyJanet Lynn Wilson is a Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. She has worked for over 30 years as a healthcare professional. She is also a psychotherapist with many years' experience as a counsellor, group facilitator and supervisor of those involved in supporting the bereaved. She has recently completed research into nursing staff responses to patient death and has published papers on this and related topics.
- Author(s)Janet Wilson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight258 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.