Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Wes Crenshaw demonstrates his approach to working with children who have been neglected or sexually or physically abused. Because most offenders in cases of abuse or neglect are within the child's family, this approach by necessity treats the entire family system, and the goal of therapy is to recontextualize the act of injustice, in both the offender's and the victim's minds. In this session, Dr. Crenshaw works with three sons who were neglected and abused by their mother, who is addicted to drugs. Dr. Crenshaw listens to the painful experiences of this family and then helps the boys and their father to place the mother's behavior within the broader context of their lives.
- Author(s)Wes Crenshaw
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAPA Psychotherapy Video Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.