All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an interdisciplinary perspective on working with young people, focusing on education, health and social work, and draws on projects and perspectives from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada and Australia. The volume highlights the ethical challenges and dilemmas as these and other services are integrated and addresses how ethical practices are confronted and shared across disciplines. The first section looks at professional practice; the second foregrounds children's and young people's voices and is especially concerned with children and young people as co-researchers. Subjects addressed within the text include sex education, health education, custodial care, confidentiality and gaining consent, ethical issues around ICT and researching with vulnerable populations. The book is intended for both scholars and practitioners. It places examples in clearly articulated theoretical frameworks as well as considering professional principles and practice.
- Author BiographyAnne Campbell is Professor of Professional Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her research interests are in practitioner research, professional learning and ethics. Pat Broadhead is Professor of Playful Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her research interests are in practitioner research, playful pedagogies and ethics.
- Author(s)Anne Campbell
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- Series TitleNew International Studies in Applied Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Edited byPat Broadhead
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.