All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume, written by Germanists from Britain, Ireland, the USA and Australia, illustrate the ermous potential which corpus-based work has for German Studies as a whole and the rich diversity of work currently being undertaken. Many contributions contain new research data, and topics covered include areas as diverse as literary studies, translation studies, language learning applications, specialist registers, descriptive and critical linguistics, spoken language, historical linguistics, and corpus construction. A detailed introduction explains basic concepts, methods, and applications of corpus-based work.
- Author BiographyBill Dodd is Reader in German Studies in the Department of German Studies at the University of Birmingham, and has recently been awarded a Leverhulme Major Research Fellowship.
- Author(s)William J. Dodd
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/06/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.