All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMany children with emotional and behavioral difficulties behave well in a one-to-one situation with an adult. It is when they are in a group with their peers that their behavior deteriorates dramatically. The more teachers understand about group dynamics, the better equipped they will be to support children who find such skills as turn-taking and sharing difficult. This book looks at: * group skills * managing difficult groups * the group leader.
- Author BiographyRob Long is a chartered psychologist specializing in behaviour management. He is well known as an author, trainer, conference and schools consultant.
- Author(s)Rob Long
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.