Working with HDV: Shoot, Edit, and Deliver Your High Definition Video by Chuck Gloman, Mark J. Pescatore (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past few years, HDV has burst onto the professional video production landscape and is changing the world of high-definition acquisition. Are you ready to make the transition to HDV? Let this book, with its clear, unbiased overview of HDV, be your guide. More than a catalog of HDV products, this book provides you with perspective on the driving forces behind high-definition, technical information about digital video techlogies that's easy to follow, and real-world tips for getting the most out of your HDV investment. The book also includes a tear-out focusing chart, HDV resource guide, and detailed glossary for quick reference, making it a timely and valuable resource for video professionals and students. Working with HDV provides the answers to some of the big questions surrounding this exciting format: - Why has HDV become so popular so quickly? - Is HDV right for your next project? - What are your HDV camcorder/equipment options? - How does HDV differ from other video formats? - Why is shooting with HDV similar to shooting with a film camera? - How will you manage your HDV post production workflow? - Does HDV make good business sense for your operation? - What are the alternatives to HDV on the market? Don't get left behind as HDV momentum continues to build--get up and running quickly with this handy guide that demystifies what to use and how to use it.
- Author BiographyAn independent producer, videographer/director of videography, and editor with experience in all areas of video, from corporate training to television commercials. His articles appear regularly in Videography, Television Broadcast, TV Technology, Mix, and Government Video. He is a member of the Television/Film faculty at DeSales University in Pennsylvania. The editor of Government Video magazine and the executive conference chair for the annual Government Video & Technology Expo in Washington, DC. A former college instructor and program manager for a community programming cable channel, he has been reporting on the video industry since 1994, and served as co-editor on the second and third editions of The Guide to Digital Television.
- Author(s)Chuck Gloman,Mark J. Pescatore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.