All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is your complete guide to hiring independent contractors to meet your business needs, from making sure you comply with state labor and antidiscrimination laws to protecting your intellectual property to drafting and signing agreements. Working With Independent Contractors also has everything you need to kw to make sure that any independent contractor you hire is t considered your employee. Lawsuits in this area are very expensive. This book educates employers about how to hire employees legally, without risking legal trouble. With this book you can avoid misclassifying workers and learn how to: - create a valid contract - assess who qualifies as an independent contractor, and - handle an IRS audit Includes all the legal forms you need, all forms are w downladable at lo.com.
- Author BiographyStephen Fishman is the author of many Nolo books, including Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes, Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide and Home Business Tax Deductions: Keep What You Earn plus many other legal and business books. He received his law degree from the University of Southern California and after time in government and private practice, became a full-time legal writer.
- Author(s)Stephen Fishman
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight603 g
- Width177 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement8th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.